Spring into Gardening
Sunday 14 October, 11am – 3pm
Victoria Gardens, High Street, Prahran
Zero Waste hub with experts on zero waste food, shopping, BYO container, parenting, cleaning and personal care. Erin Rhoads (aka The Rogue Ginger) will also be giving a talk and beeswax wrap demo.
Beeswax Wrap Workshops
Sunday 28 October, 11am – 12pm, 1pm – 2pm, 2:30pm – 3:30 pm
Port Phillip St Kilda Library, 150 Carlisle St, St Kilda VIC 3182
Come and learn to make your very own beeswax wraps with us! We will provide everything but feel free to bring your own material. Bookings available soon.
Sunday 11 November, 10am – 4pm
Pop by to learn more about Zero Waste living for any part of your journey to reduce waste!
Prahran Market – Clever cooking with Tobie Puttock
Saturday 24th November, 11am – 2pm
Prahran Market, 163 Commercial Rd, South Yarra VIC 3141
Celebrity chef and best-selling author Tobie Puttock will be cooking up a storm, and sharing tips and tricks on how to make the most of leftover food and reduce food waste. Also appearing will be the team from Zero Waste Victoria, sharing ideas on how to live a zero-waste life and handing out some great giveaways.
Past Events and Workshops
- Besswax Wrap Workshops, South melbourne Market
- ‘A Plastic Ocean’ film, panel discussion & stalls, Fairfield Primary School
- Zero Waste Festival, Brunswick Town Hall
- The Clean Bin Project Movie & Panel, South Yarra
- Waste-Wise Living Event, Frankston
- Fair@Square: Ethical Lifestyle Festival, Fed Square
- ELK Clothing & Accessories, Preston
- The Great Summer Swap (Sustainable Living Festival), Prahan
- Future’s Festival, Templestone College
- Burrinja Climate Change Biennale Day of Action, Upwey
- Spring Into Gardening, Prahran
- Practically Green Festival, Edendale Farm
- Sustainable Living Festival, Fed Square
Contact us if you are interested in having Zero Waste Victoria involved with your event, school or organisation.