Beeswax Wrap Workshops
Come and learn to make your very own beeswax wraps with us! We will provide everything but feel free to bring your own material.
Sunday 28 October, 11am – 12pm, 1pm – 2pm, 2:30pm – 3:30 pm
St Kilda Library, Community Room, 150 Carlisle St, St Kilda VIC 3182
Book for 28th October (sold out)
Saturday 3rd November, 11am-12pm
Port Melbourne Library, 333 Bay St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207
Book for 3rd November (sold out)
Sunday 11 November, 10am – 4pm
Town Park, Croydon
Zero Waste Victoria will have an information stall in the Ecovillage. Pop by to meet some Zero Waster’s who will be sharing their tips for Zero Waste living.
Kirsty Bishop-Fox is speaking at 3:30 on “Zero Waste Food”
Prahran Market – Cook Smart with Tobie Puttock
Saturday 24th November, 11am – 2pm
Prahran Market (Omega Neil Perry Demonstration Kitchen), 163 Commercial Rd, South Yarra VIC 3141
Celebrity chef and best-selling author Tobie Puttock will be cooking up a storm, and sharing tips and tricks on how to make the most of leftover food and reduce food waste. Also appearing will be the team from Zero Waste Victoria, sharing ideas on how to live a zero-waste life and handing out some great giveaways.
Past Events and Workshops
- Besswax Wrap Workshops, South Melbourne Market
- ‘A Plastic Ocean’ film, panel discussion & stalls, Fairfield Primary School
- Zero Waste Festival, Brunswick Town Hall
- The Clean Bin Project Movie & Panel, South Yarra
- Waste-Wise Living Event, Frankston
- Fair@Square: Ethical Lifestyle Festival, Fed Square
- ELK Clothing & Accessories, Preston
- The Great Summer Swap (Sustainable Living Festival), Prahan
- Future’s Festival, Templestone College
- Burrinja Climate Change Biennale Day of Action, Upwey
- Spring Into Gardening, Prahran
- Practically Green Festival, Edendale Farm
- Sustainable Living Festival, Fed Square
Contact us if you are interested in having Zero Waste Victoria involved with your event, school or organisation.